Wednesday 23 July 2008

Hello!

Hmmm..So this is the world of blogging?? I've never really got into this, until my brother started to send me links to his... He says he has started it to get his writing out there!

I have sat and read a few blogs, mainly my friend's travel ones and ofcourse now my brother's paranormal, and A Geek too complicated. All, very interesting reads, and full of fab photos and videos. After reading these i've always thought I should sit a write a blog, but then never could think of what to write.

Well...until today! What with the number of people fighting to get into a very competitive industry, thats right the Enteratainment industry, Theatre, film and television, I thought why not write my experiences... For there are many University leavers full of enthusiasm, thinking its a piece of cake to get in...Well here is some advice they never give you in Uni....ITS NOT!!!

If you thought Uni was hard work, you have another thing coming...Getting into the industry is where the real hard work begins!! But hey its not all bad...you can have a laugh along the way, just keep SMILING!!

So here is my hopefully entertaining reads of my experiences so far!!

No comments: